We are proud to present the official, limited edition Competitor dryrobe for the 2018 Obstacle Course Racing World Championships.
Available to pre-order for a limited time only, competitors can order their own exclusive OCRWC dryobe - picked up on site at the 2018 OCR World Championships, London, United Kingdom.
dryrobe is the warmest, most advanced change robe on the planet and has become a permanent fixture in the OCR world. They are designed to allow you to change outside while staying warm, dry and fully protected from the elements. Before and after races it is vitally important to preserve your energy and core temperature - dryrobe has been designed with that purpose in mind and can be left on over clothing and re-used multiple times throughout the day.
The 2018 OCRWC dryrobe is only available in LARGE size : Length : 1.2m long from shoulder body change space 84cm wide, The Large size suits 5'3" up to 6'3"
The 2018 OCRWC dryrobe is available to pre-order for a limited time only. Final date to order is JUNE 29th. dryrobes will be available to collect on site at the dryrobe stand in the event village of the 2018 OCR World Championships, 18th-21st October 2018. Pre-ordered dryrobes that are not collected at the event will be shipped to customers within 3 weeks of the close of the 2018 OCR World Championships - please note that international shipping will be subject to a shipping fee dependant on available courier service.
Used by OCR athletes across the world including 4 x OCR world champion Jonathan Albon, dryrobe has also become an essential piece of kit for athletes across all sports - gaining international recognition when used by Team GB at the Rio Olympic Games.
The all weather change robe, featuring the essential chunky YKK® front zip, external pockets, large internal storage pocket AND MP3 player pocket! Shower proof, wind proof. The warmest change robe on the planet!
The dryrobe has a waterproof and windproof exterior fabric with a lining that dries you and keeps you warm. The oversized design allows plenty of room to pull your arms in through the sleeves and get changed inside it. You can get in and out of running kit easily, while staying warm, dry and fully protected from the elements.
Cold-weather conditions present unique challenges. Preserve your energy and core temperature with full-body protection from the elements. Leave it on over your clothing or race gear and re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold.
Get changed and stay warm with dryrobe®
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN USING DRYROBE PRODUCTS -
DRYROBE IS IDEAL FOR USE OUT OF THE WATER. BE AWARE THAT FALLING INTO THE WATER WHILE WEARING A DRYROBE WOULD BE A FAR FROM FUN EXPERIENCE AND THERE WOULD BE A SERIOUS RISK OF DROWNING, EVEN FOR THE STRONGEST SWIMMER. BE AWARE OF THE DANGERS, EDUCATE YOURSELF & YOUR CHILDREN TO THE RISKS WITH ALL SPORTING ACTIVITIES. HAVE FUN, STAY WARM & PLAY SAFE. FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
• Super warm lining - our lining is a synthetic lambswool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
• When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
• Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip - you can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast, easy entry and exit. There is much more to know about the zip (CLICK HERE)
• Sealed seams. All the seams on the dryrobe advance are sealed. This, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
• External fleece lined pockets - keep your hands warm and store your essentials with super safe, chunky YKK® zips.
• A huge 20 x 26cm internal soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
• Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
• The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' design. Your valuables cannot get wet from the outside or from the inside.
• Super light construction - The lightweight materials and design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sack, or carried anywhere easily.